We’ve made getting started simple. Our Career Advisors are ready to answer your questions and help guide you each step of the way. We’ll assist you in making the right program choice, as well as making sure that your chosen beauty program is as affordable as possible by identifying all of the financial aid and scholarship money that could be open to you. Why wait?!
Our Enrollment Process is Simple
- Call and schedule an appointment for your Career Assessment and Planning meeting!
- Proof of Age: Bring a photo ID such as a driver’s license to your appointment. Students must be at least 17 years of age to enroll.
- Proof of Education: In order to qualify for federal funding (Title IV) students must have a valid high school diploma or equivalent, bring it to your appointment!
- Information Sheet: Fill this out during your first visit, this information will help us in guiding and planning your career goals.
- Learn About Our Programs and Facility: During your first visit you’ll be taken on a tour of the facility and you’ll have a chance to learn about our program and curriculum. You will also meet some of our team members, and have the opportunity to see our modern and digital learning environment. Committing to a career and brighter future is a big step! Bring your support network with you, family, friends spouses etc are all welcome and encourage at The Beauty Institute!
If you’re accepted you’ll want to apply for Financial Aid if needed. Many of our students are eligible for Financial Aid in the form of scholarships, grants, and loans. Your Career Advisor can help identify the options best suited to your situation and direct you in your Financial Aid application process.
Our cosmetology schools have each been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences (NACCAS) and are . NACCAS’ stringent standards for accreditation assure that our schools are considered the highest quality in education for the beauty industry as well as meet certain national requirements.