The Beauty Institute strongly supports the pursuit of higher education. To that end, High school seniors who enroll in the Cosmetology Program at select locations are eligible to apply for scholarships ranging in amounts from $500 – $1500. Applicants are evaluated and selected by The Beauty Institute’s scholarship review board comprised of industry professionals from local communities. Call the location nearest you for more information about scholarship guidelines, eligibility and evaluations.
Requirements and details:
- To apply, applicants must complete and submit the following before the deadline of May 1st of the applicant’s senior year:
- the High School Scholarship Application
- a signed essay
- a counselor referral
- a school interview
- The value of our High School scholarship is can range from $500 to $1,500.
- Students may only receive one scholarship during your program.
- Apply early! Only two High School scholarships will be awarded per class commencement.
- Scholarship review takes approximately two weeks from the time the application is submitted. If approved, applicants will receive an award letter. Recipients must enroll within two weeks of receiving the award letter and the cosmetology course must be completed in the allotted time frame. Additional start date and location restrictions may apply.
- The High School scholarship may only be applied toward tuition and may not used for registration, supplies or books.
- If the scholarship becomes null and void for any reason, recipient must assume full responsibility for the cost of the program. This also applies if a recipient fails to complete the program for any reason.
- Recipient must agree to abide by all school rules and policies.
- Student may not be a relative of a The Beauty Institute employee.
Please contact one of our school locations for more information and to submit an application to one of our three admissions departments.